|
|
299 Park Ave. (5:32pm EDT) 35mm film equiv.: 420mm | ISO: 80 | Shutter: 1/200s | Aperture: f/5.6 |
The evening session was cut short due to headache. It was enough to make it a worthwhile.
I stayed for an hour arriving at 5:13pm.
At 5:31pm, 18 minutes after arriving, a Peregrine was spotted moving south along Park Ave. to perch on the northwest corner of 299 Park Ave. (UBS Building).
While the 299 Park Ave. falcon was scanning the territory another Peregrine was seen flying north from a building's opening at 6:09pm. It headed for a favorite perch on 320 Park Ave. (Mutual of America Building) on its south facing side.
While photographing the 320 Park Ave. falcon I spotted the 299 Park Ave. Peregrine heading north behind the 320 Park Ave. building. Even though I was looking west along 52nd St. I didn't see it flying north of 52nd St.
Shortly after the previously seen north bound falcon was heading south towards the opening of a building's east face. This opening is 5 from the south side.
I left the site with a falcon still perched on 320 Park Ave. at 6:15pm.



.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment